Boomer needs a home!

Boomer needs a home!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Today I went for a walk and a run in the forest preserve near my foster family's house. I love to be walked every day, but I can behave myself even if I don't get to go for a walk. I chased butterflies in the sunshine, it was a gorgeous day. I hope my new family will take me for walks in nature, I love all the new smells. I really like finding a trail and following the scent, even if there isnt anything there in the end. Must be the birddog in me. I am always on my best behavior when I am walking or running. I am friendly and gentle with all the passers-by. I love to get pets and attention from everyone we meet, but if my foster mom says "no" and "reels me in" on the leash I know that I have to stay by her side until she tells me "ok". I also learned a new phrase this morning. "get your piggy" means that I am supposed to go get my stuffed toy and play with it by myself for a minute so my foster family can finish up what they are doing before they play with me. I fell like I am getting smarter everyday. Yay go me!

No comments: