Boomer needs a home!

Boomer needs a home!

Saturday, August 30, 2008



My foster family went on vacation, so i got to stay at a farm in Wisconsin. I had great fun! My new friends at the farm and I ran through the fields underneath a rainbow and i got to wear this neat hunting vest. Made me feel very official, like a real bird dog.
I love my foster family but long to have a family of my own. Somewhere with a lot of room to run and somebody to play with would be a dream come true for me. In the meantime, I'll stick it out here and hope that somebody will come along to adopt me. If you just met me you would know that I have a great personality. I am loving, happy go lucky, and I try real hard to be a good boy. Im smart too, I have a growing vocabulary, that includes:
"dinnertime," "walk," "outside," "sit," "stay/wait," "in your house," "inside," and of course "bony" and many more. And most excitingly, I've just been housebroken! I love walks and runs. I'm very good on the lead, I dont pull hardly at all--have to have tip top manners when youre out walking your people. See, I'm a good boy, I really am. Wont you please help me find a home?

No comments: