Boomer needs a home!

Boomer needs a home!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A New Life!


"Life is like a box of chocolates for me now (even though dogs can't have chocolate) I have something better. After being at the shelter for over a month, I have a foster home with a foster mom, foster brothers and sisters, a big soft bed and a huge yard to play ball in. This foster mom lady feeds me wonderful meals and gives me treats that I have never had before. She calls me Boomer what a good boy all the time so I fetch the ball for her and sit whenever she tells me to. When I sit she rubs my ears and boy do I like that!!


What I would really like is a home of my very own. I like other dogs and would play well with older children but I might be a little rambunctious for very young children. You see I am only about one year old and full of energy. I like to take walks and am learning to walk on the leash. I can't wait to learn to play with no leash. I am very smart and quiet also. I only bark sometimes when I'm really, really happy to see you. Please come back to my blog often to check on my progress and hopefully meet me in person soon."


No comments: